How to Get Rid of Dandruff with Bay Leaves
Dandruff can be caused due to a lack of proper hair care. It is basically white flakes that appear on the scalp and look scaly-like. It is a very common problem that most people suffer from, but fighting dandruff can cure you completely.
Adding a rinse made from bay leaves in your shampoo and then washing your hair can provide you with an effective treatment for dandruff. This is because bay leaves possess antiseptic properties, so they help to remove the fungus that causes dandruff.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 Bay Leaves
- 2 Cups of Water
- Clear bottle/pitcher
How to Use:
- Heat 2 cups of water in a pot
- Add 3-5 bay leaves
- Let it boil for 15-20 minutes
- Turn off the flame if the aroma is strong enough
- Let it cool and store it into a clear bottle or container
- Apply to damp hair every other day before applying shampoo
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse
Once you're done, just wash your hair normally with your usual shampoo and conditioner. This will ensure that any remaining bay leaf mixture is removed from your hair and scalp. Pair it with our Hemp & Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner